Friday, October 10, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to Mrs. Mergan's Music Blog! 

I will do my best to post information, pictures, videos and many fun exciting events happening within the music classroom weekly. So far the students have learned a tremendous amount of music information and experiences within this semester. 

When your child comes home from school and you ask, "How was your day?" Do you always here, "Good!" Or when you ask, "What did you learn today?" they might say, "I don't know?" Well if you flip to the back of the newsletter and look within your child's grade level at the bottom I post questions or activities to prompt your child to be able to answer a specific question or even sing you a song we have learned in class. Hopefully this will help you to learn a little more about your child's music education!

Please do not ever hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment