Thursday, October 17, 2013

WELCOME!

Hello and welcome to my music blog!
 
I just wanted to thank you for subscribing to my blog. 
 Even though I only work with your child a short time, it is amazing to see how much they learn, experience, and have fun in the music classroom!

Please welcome Mr Durand!

He is a student at Grand Valley State University and is getting his Bachelors degree in Music Education. He student assists in the morning with me at each of our schools. Mr. Durand's focus is on band and he also plays the bassoon! He brought his instrument to school and has played it for the students. Their immediate response to the instrument was, "It sounds like a cow!" We have also discovered the bassoon is taller than most of our students.
 
Coming tomorrow... numerous pictures and videos of students in action! Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment